- Home /
- PSA Testing
Date and Time
Date(s) - 23/10/2021 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
A PSA testing session will be held on the morning of Saturday 23 October 2021, 10am – 1pm at the Keep.
Pre-registration is desired, the instructions below give details of the website to book onto, how it is done and what to print off.
As a Province we missed testing last year, so now is a good time to approach the testing process once more.
REMEMBER PROSTATE CANCER HAS NOW OVERTAKEN BREAST CANCER IN BEING THE BIGGEST ADULT CANCER KILLER IN THE UK!
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO BOOK YOUR PSA APPOINTMENT ONLINE;
1. Go to www.mypsatests.org.uk
2. Register on the site in the registration box on the home page
3. An email will be sent, please verify your account
4. Log back into the website
5. Select the event you wish to book
6. Select the time you wish to attend
7. Complete the questionnaires,
8. PRINT OFF THE TICKET / BLOOD FORM at the end of the process.
9. BRING THE TICKET WITH YOU -THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT