It is with great sadness that I have to inform you of the passing to the Grand Lodge Above of Worshipful Brother and Excellent Companion Christopher John Hunter, b 4/10/51 (69 years). He passed away peacefully in his sleep on the evening of Tuesday 3rd August 2021. Although he had had some health issues this was unexpected. Chris is survived by his wife, two children and grandchildren.
Chris was an active Freemason within Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire. Initiated 25/11/1997 – (23 years) – Exalted 27/4/2000 (21 years).
- PPGSuptWks – Bedfordshire
- PPDepGReg – Hertfordshire
- Airports Lodge No 9552 – Resigned
- Cecil Lodge No 449
- Robert de Parys Lodge No 5000 – Resigned
- Bedfordshire Lodge of Provincial Grand Stewards No 9577
- Cecil Chapter No 449
- Hertfordshire Provincial Stewards No 8984
- High Barnet First Principals No 8746
- Hertfordshire First Principals No 4090
I will be sending a card of condolence to the family on behalf of the Provincial Grand Master and the Brethren of the Province.
Tony Green, Provincial Grand Almoner