- Home /
- Royal Arch Representatives Seminar
Royal Arch Representatives Seminar
Date and Time
Date(s) - 30/11/2021 6:30 pm
We are holding a seminar for the Royal Arch Representatives at the Keep on Tuesday 30thNovember starting at 6:30pm followed by a light buffet with tea / coffee.
1. Welcome and Registration
3. What is an RA Rep.
a. Rep Reports in Lodge
b. Reps Diary
c. Reading after a Raising
4. How are RA Reps appointed.
5. When and where do you get your lapel badge.
6. The new Royal Arch leaflet.
7. Points of Contact for Support
8. Directing Brethren to an appropriate Chapter
9. Supporting Brethren with their application (Form P)
10. If appropriate, giving guidance regarding the Questions before Exaltation
11. Being someone that the RA members in your Lodge know they can talk to.
12. Open forum – questions from the Reps
Richard Ward PAGDC
3rd Provincial Grand Principal